15 March 2013

Make a 'cute' angle

This week Lythan has cooked up our Daring Cardmakers challenge and we have been set the task of creating cards with angles.
I had to scratch my head for a bit with this one but I set to it and ended up using washi tapes at an angle to create backgrounds. It's mega easy to do but I really like the effect. I mixed in some stamping and added some strips of paper along with the tape to come up with these cards:


Head on over to Daring Cardmakers to check out the rest of this weeks cards and have a go, http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.co.uk/
Don't forget to leave a link to your uploaded card so we can come and peek at what you've made :)
x Leo

2 comments:

Lythan said...

I love the idea for these cards. I might try it with paper as I don't have as much washi tape as you. (Jealous, me? Never!)

Svenja said...

This is such a great way to make use of tapes! I only seem to have mine to treasure them... I adore the black and white card.