20 February 2013

Fly Fly Butterfly

This week on Daring Cardmakers Zuz has set the challenge of making a card featuring butterflies.
Here's what I came up with for this week:

 
I started off with raiding my junk jar which is full of bits of ephemera and odd embellishments and found the buttterfly then worked the colours from the blue airmail envelope I had out on my desk. I've been packing these all last week into the new Quirky Kits. I picked more red and blue papers and embellies to match it. The stamp is a vintage one, (also from an old Quirky Kit). The papers are Echo Park and Crate Paper and the tag is a Tim Holtz one. The wood veneer 'thanks' is Studio Calico.
 
Hop on over to Daring Cardmakers and check out this weeks challenge! http://www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love your card! Especially the little clip. Very clever!