3 March 2012

Daring Cardmakers - March Colour Challenge

For every first week of the month this year we're set a colour challenge over in Daring Cardmakers HQ. This week it's Kathy's turn and here is the lovely colour combo Kathy has given us to work from:


I have to admit I did struggle a little bit finding the right colours but I raided my scraps folder and found some bits and pieces. Most of them were small scraps so I ended up using them as they were and layered all the paper bits and pieces up as the background. I also added a bit of gold washi tape. You can't tell from the photo much but the polka dot paper is also metallic gold.


Head on over to Daring Cardmakers HQ to check out this weeks dare and have a go, http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

xx Leo

3 comments:

Lythan said...

Having a sort through the scraps was worth it as this card is wonderful. I love the book theme

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fab card Leo, so sweet! Sx

Hanne said...

Such a beautiful card. Lovely stamp too!
Hanne