19 November 2011

Merry Christmas Card

Well I've been getting on with some Christmas cards again this week. I made another following the challenge on Shimelle's Christmas crop to cut out an image from patterned paper to use as a motif. I used some lovely Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas papers to cut out the baubles from then stitched them together with my sewing machine to make a little garland. All the other papers are the Holly Jolly ones too, really lovely collection pack I'll be using all of it for cards this year! The greeting is a stamp from  Kaisercraft pack of mini clear Christmas greeting stamps.

xx Leo

4 comments:

Carla said...

Great colours! Love those patterned papers and your baubles on the line - great card!
Carla

Sandra said...

I'd be over the moon to receive this card, it's lovely

Natty said...

Scrummy card Leo, those baubles are lush. :D

Juls said...

fabby cards! Love the first one, loving the polka dots! Hugs Juls