18 October 2011

A Little Bird Told Us...................

Over on The Daring Cardmakers it's Rein who has set the dare this week and has told us to make a card with a bird on it. So here's my got this week, better late than never right?
I had all these lovely papers from mixed up Quirky Kits sat on my desk to use so I set out to make a card just from patterned paper, so no card blank I just used the patterned paper chopped up. The base is a lovely Pebbles one so it's really thick and clunky just right for a card blank. I had to decorate the inside though too so there was somewhere to write on it. For the bird part I used a vintage postage stamp.
There's still time to make a card for this weeks dare and check out this week because there's a lovely ribbony prize up for grabs! www.daringcardmakers.blogspot.com

xx Leo

1 comment:

Rika said...

Stunning card, love the owl ostage stamp.