11 July 2011

Inspiration Monday


Wow, can't believe it's Monday again already that seems to have come around very quickly this week! eek! Well I've had a look around Pintrest for a image to inspire this week and I've settled on one from my own board this week:


Original image from www.marthastewartweddings.com


I just loved this idea initially of using the vintage brooches as a bouquet - (that's why I pinned it!) but when you look more into this image there's loads more to gleam from it - the colours - mixing up lots of different types of flowers and materials - just lovely! I love the idea of mixing in daisies with roses so I defo think that is going to inspire a project some time this week.

If you make anything inspired by the image this week show me show me! lol
xx Leo


1 comment:

Juls said...

so very fantabulous!! Hugs Juls