8 March 2010

Postmarked American Crafts

My blog hasn't had an update in a while I know I know. I've been a little bit ill, for like the whole of February so that's just gone by in a blur. I'm still not 100% but I've been convalescing with an enjoyable afternoon of cardmaking.
I decided to have a go at the challenge over on the American Crafts Blog because it sounded nice and easy. All I  needed to do was decide which of the yummy American Crafts stash to use! In the end I went for two cards and picked out some subtle colours for one and bright fun colours for the other.


Card Top: Card blank America Crafts, Patterned papers, American Crafts Blue Skies and Letterbox : Ribbon and rub on are also American Crafts : Shale Promarker to colour in the flowers and edge :Vintage fabric
Card Bellow: Card blank, American Crafts : Patterned paper, American Crafts I Heart You and Amplified : Kraft cardstock is Bazzill : fabric from my stash : America Crafts I Heart You ribbon : American Crafts Thickers, Lullaby and Darling : American Crafts miniMarks 'Wonderful'.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

These are lovely, Leo - and I'm so pleased to hear you're "on the mend" at last - just make sure you take it nice and slowly and get properly well again

Samantha Taylor said...

Really wonderful, love them both.