2 December 2009

December Daily days 1 & 2

It's only 23 days until Christmas! I've begun to fill in my Christmas journal. I'm not following any prompts or have anything fixed I'm just journalling Christmassy things I see and do from now until the big day.
Day 1

The first page is a page protector but I wanted the photos to 'float' so I put one inside and then stitched it in place with the sewing machine. The tree photo is stuck on top.

Day Two





I got a lovely surprise in the post too this morning. A huge big box full of October Afternoon goodies from Lyn at The Craft Emporium! Lyn sponsored the mystery kit prize at the Cyber Crop on UK Scrappers and I was lucky enough to be picked out to win. Thank you so much Lyn it's fantastic and it's going to good use in my Christmas journal! xx

2 comments:

Sian said...

Lovely! And congratulations on your prize too.

Morag said...

Your pages are fab Leo, I love the floating pictures on the first page! Morag X