7 November 2009

Christmas Album Part Two

Here we go with the second half of my December Daily Album starting with page 15.......


Page protector with fabric stitched on, Thickers and a frame made from a kitschy digitals kit printed onto shrink plastic and shrunk down.

Stuck down American Crafts envelope with woodgrain tape and October Afternoon stickers


Page protector with a sassafras sticker and a Jenni Bowlin journalling card popped in then stitched along the side to make two pockets in the page protector.

18 a Heidi Swapp large playing card with an October Afternoon sticker and a date stamp


 19 page protector with a October Afternoon journalling card inside and stitching along side it to make a pocket. Embossing and Pink Paislee alphas for the date.


20 a page protector with a tag from a Quirky Kit inside. I stitched down the edge of the page protector then trimmed it down. The date is a Jenni Bowlin chipboard button and Thickers.


For 21 a cut down (6x6) piece of  Basic Grey Doillie paper and Thickers


A post card from a Quirky Kit for 22 with a date stamp


23 Bazzill dotted swiss card with an American Crafts glitter chipboard embellie, the pin and these black letters I've been using I got in a swap so I'm not sure where they're from.


The 24 page is not so Christmassy because this is mums birthday so we always do something a bit not Christmassy. It's a trimmed down paper bag with gaffer tape and buttons.


And 25 is a larger page protector that I trimmed down and re-stitched together to make it fold out and give extra space. For the date I added glitter to some felt Thickers.

That's it for now. :) xx Leo

3 comments:

Micayla said...

I love it, thanks for reminding me that I had the sass Lass papers. I will have to pull those ones out as well!

Ann said...

Just as beautiful as the first half! Can't wait to see the photos and the book completed ;)

Sian said...

Really gorgeous pages..it's going to look amazing when it's finished