23 July 2009

Rock & Roll

Just finished this up last night. It's my go at this weeks American Crafts blog challenge. This week it's making a LO that is inspired by music and I went a bit literal with my LO and picked a musicish photo and then went from there. Everything bar the felt buttons are from American Crafts. The strips are ribbons and patterned paper, some of the details I cut out from the Teen line paper too. Also used Rockstar miniMarks rubons and Flair from the 'Smile' pack. The title is Thickers, Shoebox I think, they're the raw chipboard ones and I've altered them with a silver Galaxy Marker and a black outline pen

I also made some extra star embellishments from shrink plastic, just drawing onto scraps of it, colouring in with silver and gold Galaxy markers and then shrinking down.

xx

1 comment:

Kathy said...

I Love it. The white space works brilliantly to show all the "bits" off to perfection.