16 April 2009

Scrapping on the edge


I've not had that much time for crafty fun this past week but I did have a play at this weeks Scrap Like you Mean it challenge over on UK Scrappers. This week the theme is to 'Scrap on the edge'. I took mine a bit literally and picked out a photo I took from the edge of the Black Rocks in Derbyshire. I followed the 'high up' theme and picked out some clouds to use too. The stamp is from the Sassafras Oliver and Friends set and it's stamped all around the edge and then cut out to make a decorative edge. The cloud stickers are Sassafras too as are most of the papers, there is one little bit of October Afternoon cloudy paper in there too, Bazzill card and American Crafts Thickers that I've printed over with bubble wrap. The rest is leftovers from kits. I'm getting quite good at using up my leftover bits and pieces although as I'm using them up they do seem to keep piling up just as quickly - how does that happen??

xx Leo

1 comment:

Julie Kirk said...

I absolutely *love* that border idea and may have to steal it sometime!!! Gorgeous LO - the colours work so well together. Wonderful!!!!