16 June 2008

Hodge Heg Card


This is my card for this weeks Cute Card Thursday challenge! The challenge is to use 3 types of embellishments on your card so I picked out ribbon, buttons and a rub on. The hedgehog (or as I call him hodge heg, I don't know why I call them that I just do, same with hang coaters instead of coat hangers!) embellie is from a new set of downloadable images I'm working on called embellish-buddies. I just printed him out on patterned paper, cut the pieces out and reassembled him to make the embellishment. The rub on I added afterwards, that's a Bo Bunny one. I embossed the card blank too with my Cuttlebug, just to add a simple background.

Thanks for another cute challenge!

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the image and all those cute buttons.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

that is a fab name for him, love the paper piecing, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

Ruthy said...

Great...I love this, its just so cute.

Debbie said...

Oooh love this Leo - he is one cutie pie. :) :)

Can't wait to see your other images and get to play with them. :) :)

Debbiexx

Anonymous said...

lovely card, great colours

Jilli said...

Fab card!