18 June 2008

DCM - Vroom!


My go at this weeks Daring Cardmakers dare! I think this is the scariest card I've ever made but it'll suit where it's going. I was going for like a punk rock tattoo look but I'm not sure where it ended up!
The wheel bit as per the dare is the embellie in the center I made it up from different diecuts and embossing with my cuttlebug. The background is one of the newer Cuttlebug embossing plates and I used Coordinations 'black magic' cardstock then rubbed it back. It's not as easy to rub back as I thought it would be, i.e it needed proper sandpaper but it's still quite cool stuff. The rest is from my drawings, printed onto patterned paper and cut out.
TFL
xx Leo

5 comments:

Ruthy said...

great card Leo...loveing the colours.

Jose said...

Lovely card, good colours, and love your Header!

Jo said...

this is fantastic - I so love this card, the little skully looks brilliant

jo xx

Kathy said...

Great card Leo - and yes, maybe a tad on the scary side, but fab all the same....

Cardmaking Galore said...

Cool card