19 July 2007

Thank U!! Little Extra

Thank you cards are just the best to make! My 'fakes' are the buttons I made from chipboard covered with scraps of paper. I also did a bit of fake doodled stitching round the edge. The monogram is a MME one and I figured that was a bit fake because it's been made to look a bit 3D but it's flat! Thanks for another ickle extra dare DMCers and congratz for your 50,000 accomplishment. I'll dedicate my thank you card to you guys for helping me make my cards way more creative and fun!  xx Leo

7 comments:

Di said...

Hi love both the fake dare and the habby one. I could eat your fake buttons. They look like sweeties.

Di

Patsy Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Leo - love it all!!!! Fabbbbbyyyyy!

Anyway, I've nominated you for an 'award' (lol). Stop by my blog for details!!

Kathy said...

Love this Leo - it's just to happy and bright. What a clever idea for the faux buttons

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card!!

Love the faux buttons, thought they were the Love Elsie ones at first, til I recognised the BG paper, LOL!! They look brill, may have to try them myself :)

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the buttons.

Penny said...

How did I miss this?????

I love, love , love the buttons!! Especially the birdie one . I might have to pinch this idea ;) Thanks for the inspiration.

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - your blog is amazing - with heaps of inspiration ... I love it !!!!!!

Thanks for tagging me ! Cal xx