5 July 2007

My birdy's too Beadilicous

Finished my DMC dare at last! This one is getting beads in to your card. I'm not sure if the card works or not but I'll keep playing with it. The gimmie a hoot thing is like just saying hi or whatever but I keep thinking it's I don't give a stuff, give a hoot so I'm not sure if it works as a sentiment, (in my head anyway!) but it works with the owl. I like the idea of sewing the seed beads on the felt though so I'll have to play about with the idea, maybe pick some beads that are a like colour or little crystally ones, I've got enough seed beads to play with anyway, those things get all over the place don't they? Or is that just me too! lol xx Leo

11 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh Leo, your little birdie is just tooooo cute!

Leigh said...

Such a cute card Leo

Penny said...

So cute and such a fun card! I think the sentiment is fine , not the same as I don't give a hoot LOL.

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, great card!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

What a fabulous card! So cute!

Pat said...

Very cute card Leo!!!!

Gillian said...

I'm just wondering when your pattern book is coming out Leo?
You know the one I imagine buying with all of your amazing little birdies in it, so we can all make cute cards like this too...

I'll even wait for you to make it...lol!!!

Leo said...

lol @ Gillian!!!!

Patsy Jackson said...

Gorgeous card Leo :)

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment :)

Bookmarking you to my faves as LOVE your stuff!!

Louly said...

That bird is really cute. I'm loving the googly eyes, they make it look really innocent yet mischeivious.You've gone on my faves too.

Pearl said...

wow all your card creations are just fab ! hard to pick a fave ! LOVELY !